This page contains information and resources for professional researchers interested in LIGO science. Click on a topic below to learn more.
- Current and future observing plans
- Use LIGO/Virgo Data: The Gravitational-Wave Open Science Center (GWOSC) provides public access to released LIGO/Virgo data. The site includes tools and tutorials for analyzing LIGO data.
- LIGO's Impact on Science: LIGO’s impact has extended far beyond physics, astrophysics, and astronomy.
- LIGO R&D: Ways in which LIGO scientists and engineers continually work on improving the observatory's capabilities.
- Detection Papers: Detection-related publications.
- Collaborate: Find out more about the LIGO Scientific Collaboration, of which LIGO is the largest member.
- All Publications: Published scientific articles from LIGO researchers.
- Observatory Status: Status updates on the installation and commissioning of the LIGO detectors.
- The LIGO Laboratory Award for Excellence in Detector Characterization and Calibration: The award that recognizes outstanding early career researchers who have made impactful contributions to gravitational wave astrophysics through LIGO detector characterization or calibration.