GW151226 - LIGO's Second Detection
"GW151226: Observation of Gravitational Waves from a 22 Solar-mass Binary Black Hole Coalescence" -- published in PRL 116, 241103 (2016)
GW150914 - LIGO's First Detection
"Observation of Gravitational Waves from a Binary Black Hole Merger" -- published in PRL 116, 061102 (2016).
- "Observing gravitational-wave transient GW150914 with minimal assumptions"
- "GW150914: First results from the search for binary black hole coalescence with Advanced LIGO"
- "Properties of the binary black hole merger GW150914"
- "The Rate of Binary Black Hole Mergers Inferred from Advanced LIGO Observations Surrounding GW150914"
- "Astrophysical Implications of the Binary Black-Hole Merger GW150914" - published in Astrophys. J. Lett. 818, L22 (2016)
- "Tests of general relativity with GW150914"
- "GW150914: Implications for the stochastic gravitational-wave background from binary black holes" - published in Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 131102 (2016)
- "Calibration of the Advanced LIGO detectors for the discovery of the binary black-hole merger GW150914"
- "Characterization of transient noise in Advanced LIGO relevant to gravitational wave signal GW150914"
- "High-energy Neutrino follow-up search of Gravitational Wave Event GW150914 with IceCube and ANTARES"
- "GW150914: The Advanced LIGO Detectors in the Era of First Discoveries" - published in Phys, Rev. Lett. 116, 131103 (2016)
- "Localization and broadband follow-up of the gravitational-wave transient GW150914"