This page contains information and resources for professional researchers interested in LIGO science. Click on a topic below to learn more.
- Use LIGO Data The LIGO Open Science Center (LOSC) provides public access to released LIGO data. The site includes tools and tutorials for analyzing LIGO data.
- LIGO's Impact on Science LIGO’s impact will extend far beyond physics, astrophysics, and astronomy.
- LIGO R&D Ways in which LIGO scientists and engineers continually work on improving the observatory's capabilities.
- Detection Papers Publications related to LIGO detections
- Collaborate Find out more about the LIGO Scientific Collaboration, of which LIGO is the largest member.
- All Publications Find published scientific articles from LIGO researchers.
- Observatory Status Status updates on the installation and commissioning of the LIGO detectors.